Sunday, May 20, 2007

So Much is Happening!





Wow, it's been awhile since I wrote. Mike, Tiffany, and Zach got here on April 23rd. We went out in Nathan and Travis's boats the next weekend and Zach got sunburned on his forearms with blisters! Ouch! We felt so bad. Used baby sunblock, kept him out of the sun after an hour, etc. Cleared up now. Mike left for Korea on May 6th and will be there a year. Tiff and Zach are here and will meet up with him in Washington over Christmas for a couple of weeks. Friday, May 11th, my friend, Karen Hoover and I went to Charlotte and saw Brooks and Dunn and Alan Jackson. What a great concert!!! We even drove back home and I got to bed at 3:00 a.m., but the music kept my adrenalin going. On Mothers Day, we went to Charleston and met up with Bruce's sister, Sandy and her husband, Leo, who were here for a CPA class. It was great to see them on Dixie turf!! :) We went to Ft. Moultrie, lunch at Sticky Fingers and over to the 1400 year old Angel Oak. Travis and Amber and Tiffany and Zachary went with us. I will be putting up some slideshows in the next couple of days. Probably won't be on here again until next weekend. Mandy and Ryleigh are flying in and we will have 4 of the 5 kids here Memorial Day Weekend! On Sunday, Nathan and Ashley and Travis and Amber are coming up for a cookout. Should be a fun time! AND SCHOOL IS OVER ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I am going to be the one kid that won't be there!

Mandy said...

See you Friday!

Marm, Daddy, Monet and Dixie said...

Don't worry, Bethany, Mandy will be the only kid not here 4th of July weekend. I have to get the two of you back East!!!!!!! :)