Ok, I haven't blogged this whole month! I really need to, but get busy and tired with school and nothing! We did celebrate our 31st anniversary with the announcement we're going to VEGAS, BABY!!!! In April and we will get to have all three girls and all three grandbabies together! Yeah!!!
We also met Bruce's cousin, Jeff and his wife, Betsy down at Santee for some dinner and talking. Travis was able to come, too!
Then we went with Travis and Amber to the Charleston Boat Show. I have my eye on a Gamecock Boat!!!
Tonight it's COLD and we have a two hour delay for school tomorrow due to an "icy rain". Come on ice storm! I like staying home in the cold and icy weather and getting things done around the house.
I'll add some pics here, too.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
'bout time you updated! I'm still waiting to see pics from after the Rose Bowl but before you went home! :)
Post a Comment