Saturday, February 10, 2007

What a concert!!!!!!

Last night I went with 15 other teachers to see Rascal Flatts! They were so talented and I knew all the songs but one!!! That's because I have played two of their CDs non-stop since late November. At one point they were lifted on a stage and moved from the front to the back of the audience! Turns out two of them are from Ohio!!!
I've been sick this week with a cold from Bruce, so I wasn't sure I would make it, but I did and now I DEFINITELY don't have a voice!
Tomorrow I'm going to see Nathan. Poor thing. He fell playing volleyball at work and is in a soft cast after hitting his knee. Not the leg he broke as a child, no the other one! Hopefully it won't require surgery.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love the pics! And the clock!!! :)