This weekend was absolutely gorgeous! The temps are in the mid 80's, the dogwoods, bradford pears, wisteria and azaleas are all in bloom and we went riding in Budd's new boat down the Stono River! It was great! (Now I'm sunburned, twisted my knee getting in the boat and struggle to get up or down, but it was great!)
Also went to Noisy Oyster and had some shrimp and grits (good, but like Red Bone Alley's better). Anyway, here is a slideshow. Beautiful day and I can't wait to be done with school this year!!
And another one with the BYU logo. If you go to www.slide.com, you will see March Madness with logos for all the teams!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
That's a cool frame for the BYU slide show! Ah, good ol' PRovo...
Can't wait to go boatin!
Looks like you guys had fun!! I miss the beach!
Post a Comment