Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Monday After the Masters!!!

Missed sending out blog on Easter, as the internet went down! Travis and I fixed it over the phone today, so I'm back in business! We took some pics yesterday. Enjoyed a nice dinner with Travis and Amber and they played with the dogs who were in 7th Heaven from about 2 until 7, running around the yard and lying in the sun. We're gearing up for our anniversary trip on Wednesday morning to Las Vegas. We'll be able to see all three daughters and all three grandchildren at the SAME time!!! First time to have all three cousins together. Ga-Ga bought a new battery for the camera and will put it on low resolution. Then I can take 1,000 pictures!!! Highlights will include a trip to some of the casinos and downtown, Death Valley, Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon, and then home on Sunday. Back to work on Monday. :)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments: