Thursday, October 11, 2007
Everybody's Working for the Weekend!!!
I LIVE for the weekend! This has been a really hard beginning of school. But I'm glad Tiffany and Zach are here to relieve some stress and provide entertainment. Zach's laugh is infectious!! We'll be staying home this weekend to do schoolwork, clean up, do my lesson for Laurels at Church, and laundry. Looking forward to Bethany coming next weekend and taking a personal day next Friday to spend some time with her. And the next weekend is a Teacher Workday on Friday and the Coastal Carolina Fair in Charleston! We will also be taking Zach to the Pumpkin Patch on John's Island. Should be fun!!! The slideshow following this is from our dinner at Red Robin after Kings Mountain. Tiffany, what happened to the cute picture of you and your Daddy????????????????????? Well, 14 parent conferences completed. Only 6 to go -- ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wish we were coming home, too. :(
I can't wait to come home. I need the scenery change!
Zack is cute - just like me.
HAHAHA...jk, feesh.
Post a Comment