Sunday, December 09, 2007
Too Busy and Stressed!
Why is it that every Christmas I feel totally overwhelmed?? Is it the class I have, the paperwork, the graduate classes? Can't be the shopping, because most of mine has been online this year. Probably a lot of factors. I have a two-portfolio assignment due tomorrow for my last class and I am exhausted from a week of 5-8 kids who constantly argue, pout and throw things if they don't always get their way, and generally disrupt!!! I feel so bad for the really sweet kids I have. Who wants to go to school with those other kind of kids?? Nothing has been decorated here at the house, but it will have to wait until this week. The tree is up and bare, the Christmas letters and pics are here waiting for me to find the Christmas cards that I just know I have somewhere!!! Thanks, Mandy, for helping me change my background on the blog. We took Zach to see Santa yesterday. Tiffany needed a picture for a Christmas gift for Mike's family. This is her last weekend here until January 5th. I know she is ready to go and see Mike. I don't blame her. It's hard being apart for any length of time, especially when you have a baby. I did get an area cleaned up in the bedroom so I can finally get the exercise bike in there. I need to ride a lot! I am so looking forward to a very QUIET holiday with just Bruce and me. Life has been so crazy with my job, his doctorate, his job, and my graduate classes. I just want to stay home and relax. We're not going to any Christmas parties or anything. I'm finished with a workday on the 19th and then I plan on doing some things I've been trying to do for a long time and going through stuff. Will just enjoy the lights and some Christmas movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I know none of you left feeling pangs of hunger.
Sounds as if you all had a great time being together.
I hope your Holidays will be Merry and Bright.
Love to all.
Cosetta
You say you're ready for a quiet Christmas...but I have a feeling that you'll end up crying on Christmas Day because no kids are at home! hahaha :-)
You'll have a great Christmas...your first since you were married! I like staying home on the holidays, too. Just stay in your pj's all day and get a fire going. :)
Post a Comment