Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Will it ever end????????

Just a short blog today. Same old routine. Get up, go to school, teach, go to grad class or faculty meeting, come home, find something for supper, COLLAPSE!!! And tomorrow I need to repay one of the teachers and I have duty at 6:45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And of course my fuel light is on and I forgot to stop and get gas.. Ugh! 40 more school days to go. April and May will go slow at school, but fast at home. I am looking forward to the Tim McGraw concert in Charlotte on May 16. First one of 7!! Actually, time will probably go way too fast. This weekend is work around the house, for sure! I've been so busy with reports, report cards, etc. that I need to catch up here. Tiffany and Zach are going to New Jersey and won't be back until Tuesday. Next week I have two grad classes, PTO (yes, the evil acronym!!), the 17th the Air Force comes to my home to get Tiffany's things, the 19th we are all meeting in Columbia at the zoo, the 20th Deb comes and Zach leaves with her on the 22nd, Tiffany is spending that weekend in Charleston (I might sneak down to see the Thunderbirds!) Then she leaves until May 12th. Whew!!! PACT test, Tiffany and Mike coming home on the 12th, leaving the 20th, end of school, etc. So what is in store for June?????? A 3-week graduate writing class!!! Then I'm definitely taking some time off and going to Vegas!! In the mean time, I am enjoying my two new Tim McGraw cds and Josh Gracin's newest one! Cute pic of Zach follows. I couldn't resist. His Papa did it!!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute kid, ugly bag. LOL LOL LOL!

Anonymous said...

That bag isn't ugly! LOL
Zach is such a cutie - I'm going to miss him when he lives so far away!
Mom, mom, mom...you would die if you ever had to work an 8-5 job, all year long, 8 holidays, and 2 weeks vacation.........

Mandy said...

Yeah right, you have no idea what it is like to get stuck with 20something kids that don't respect you ALL DAY LONG. At least in high school you only deal with them for one class period! And then you get a new batch! And yes, that bag is ugly, and it's an inside joke btwn me and Fish from yesterday. LOL LOL LOL