
glitter-graphics.com
Happy Birthday to our little granddaughter, Ryleigh Elizabeth!!! She is such a cutie!!
Even though I was off a day and a half this week sick, it sure was a stressful day today. And we have 5 more!!!! I am going to do my best to overplan, so that we just sail right through the days. I did make a new plan with another teacher. She has a first grader and can't stay after school too late to do bus duty. I don't like morning bus duty in the library with the rowdy second graders, so now she does two mornings of duty in the library, and I do two afternoons!! Woo-hoo! My duty only lasts from 2:30 until 3:00, and the kids are leaving from the front of the school. I'll take it!!
If you are outside tonight or tomorrow, this full moon is the brightest and largest this year!! I took some photos tonight, especially after I found the night setting for my camera!!
I put decorated the tree tonight with lights. I think I have 1600 lights on it!! I lost count of the strands. Bruce still needs to straighten it up (I'm too short!) and put the star on. It looks good, though.
I'm going to Charleston tomorrow to get Travis's Christmas in the City to him and finish a couple of shopping items for the holiday. We're going to scope out James Island lights so I can see what we need to do when Bethany comes about riding the train.
Here are the pics from today:





No comments:
Post a Comment