
glitter-graphics.com
We worked really hard today around the house in order to have everything ready. Travis got here around 2 (had to work 1/2 day). Ozzy came too and Dixie was thrilled!! Nathan, Ashley and Hannah got here after 5. We had a nice fire outside and grilled hot dogs, and had potato salad and baked beans. It was really nice outside!!
Then we came in and opened gifts. It was fun to watch them open them. Dad got a nice gift from the kids, a tumbler for ammo (I think that's what it it's called). I got a really cute monogrammed apron, a book about the German immigrants in Cincinnati (Wooden Shoe Hollow -- I've read over 30 pages today!), and the nice thoughtful things Ashley always puts in the gifts (Christmas sign, cocoa, etc). Thanks, guys!!
Nathan and Travis were treated to a big box of various sodas that their Dad has been buying throughout the year.
We had a nice night. They left right after 9 and drove back to Beaufort so Santa could come during the night!
Travis and I went and got Bruce's prescription at Walgreen's. He's developed a HORRIBLE, CONTINUOUS COUGH. I worry about bronchitis, pneumonia, etc. He's promised to call the doctor and get over to Columbia tomorrow if the prescription and mussinex don't work.
Travis and I have been singing along with the new tv and Playstation 3 Santa brought. He's a lot better at it than me!
Here are the pics from last night. We're all PRAYING Bethany gets to take off from Vegas to come home today. She's been trying since last Wed (18th). We are thrilled she's coming. It's been very frustrating for her. The first snowstorm in 70 years and this is her 3rd attempt to come home. We'll get her tonight from the Columbia airport at 8:30.
As a real treat, we got to watch Zach on the webcam open presents in Italy! It was funny! Bethany was still in Vegas. We had all three cameras on. Bethany and I could hear each other, and we could hear Tiffany some, but they couldn't hear us. Zach was hysterical!!! I'm so grateful for technology!








No comments:
Post a Comment