Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Been a Long Time!!

So I have not blogged on a regular basis for a year now. My plan is to go back and do highlights from each month.

Now it's almost October 1st. I'll be leaving after school tomorrow to drive to Tennessee to my sister's. On Saturday I will drive in to Ohio to take care of my mom for a week.

On September 19th, Mom fell in Sandusky, Ohio outside of the church. She was transported by ambulance back to Middletown. She spent a week there, with test results showing a hairline fracture in her pelvis, 5-6 cracked ribs, a fractured elbow, and a small hematoma in her head.

Now she is in a rehab center, closer to home. My sister spent a week, now I will go for a week, and then my brother and sister-in-law will come in for a few days.

Not sure exactly how things are, but am looking forward to being with my parents, even under these circumstances.

Our bright spot right now is having our son-in-law, Mike back home from the desert and with Tiffany, Zach and Caroline. It's been a long 4-1/2 months for them.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't see a blog about your trips to visit Virginia.......
lol

Travel safe. Hope g-ma feels better soon!

Mandy said...

I'm shocked that you've updated. I don't know what else to say. Ha!