Sunday, December 17, 2006

All is calm, except for Mom!


Ok, someone please tell me how I managed Christmas with 5 kids, PTA, etc. and still taught school! I'm feeling stressed tonight, but am determined not to fall apart! Trying to make yeast rolls for my grade level so that's one less thing for Wednesday, the last day. The tree is now up, I need to mail Bethany and Mandy's last packages tomorrow, grade papers and have report cards ready to go on Wednesday, make 19 ornaments for my class --- Calgon take me away! I know I will make it, just have to go an hour at a time!!! Check out the email I sent to see other photos on Yahoo.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the tree, mom! It looks good!

Mandy said...

I love the ornament pictures! I think I'd like some close up shots of my favorite ornaments from when I was a kid so I can digi scrap a page. :) Pretty please...before you take the tree down. :)

Marm, Daddy, Monet and Dixie said...

Ok, tell me what they are. I have a sneaky suspicion the tree might come down while I'm in CA!!!!