Sunday, December 10, 2006
It's HOW many days until Christmas?????
Ok, I can't believe it's already Dec. 10!! I did finish my grad class and have decided NO MORE! Unless I really need to. Looking forward to having more time at home with more time for what I WANT to do ! I taught my first lesson in Young Women today at Laurel's advisor. Think I'm going to like it. We have a naked tree up now! Maybe I can get to decorating it tonight. Priority is Christmas cards and grading papers. We have to have grades in next week. I think after tonight I have enough to go report cards and put this week's grades into January. (Yes, teachers do that!) At least in elementary school. Have to go to dentist tomorrow. Painful molar. All my molars drove me crazy! I will probably take a half day off from school in the afternoon and then stay home from PTA tomorrow night. (Painkillers put me to sleep!) We spent the weekend organizing some more and took Nathan the last of his things (well, I found two small items and a couple of things I forgot for Hannah and Ashley). The family room has been moved around and gives us more space! Won't have the tree in front of the window this year. With the new furniture, it just isn't practical. Travis told his Dad that he and Amber will probably come for Christmas Eve if "Mom promises I don't have to do the manger scene." Even Dad got a little misty with that one! OH, the memories of my babies! We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of little Ryleigh this week, Mike, Tiffany and Zach come in 11 days, and Nathan turns 30 in 13! Wow! I may or may not get to the blog, depending how fast I get other things done. Tuesday is our Relief Society Christmas dinner and Wednesday is our faculty party. I will be home the rest of the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Where am I in that picture? :(
Over at the keyboard! :)
...and of course I'm the only one cropped out...
Post a Comment