



Zachary Michael Brady was blessed by his Papa on Christmas Eve. What a cute, sweet little boy. Christmas Eve was quiet last night. We ate a spaghetti dinner, then went for a ride to look at lights. Travis and Amber got there late, as Carraba's couldn't seem to close early!! But we were glad they got here. The dogs enjoyed the extra exercise! Some pics are here of the house all lit with the candles, etc. waiting for Santa

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! This morning I kept waiting for Travis to knock and say "Mom, Santa Claus was here!" We didn't really get rolling until 9:00. I put on some yeast rolls, bacon, and Tas-T-O's to cook while we opened the gifts.
It was fun to watch Zach open the papers! He likes the crispy sound! After breakfast, everyone was really helpful. Amber cleaned up the family room, Bruce and boys deep-fried some hot dogs and sweet potato fries, Tiffany and Mike entertained Zach, helped put the ham on, and Mike finally found my can of potato pearls after going through 15 cans of food storage!
Christmas dinner turned out pretty good and we ate early! We had ham, sweet potato bake, corn, peas, green beans, yeast rolls, mashed potatoes and Zach's blessing cake (we had Tiffany's silver bank I found in the secretary!) Of course this was AFTER little smokies, cheeseball, honey roasted peanuts and the candy dishes!!

After the dishes were cleaned up, we took pictures and then Amber and Travis and Nathan left to go back home.
Mike, Tiffany, Bruce and I watched "Cars." Although Ga-Ga and Zach fell asleep for part of the movie.
Tomorrow night we watch "Talledega Nights."

And to all a good night! We miss you, Bethany and Mandy!!!!





2 comments:
Sorry we missed Christmas! Maybe next year! The house looks real good in the pictures though. Keith got irritated with me because I kept lighting candles - he doesn't quite understand that thats what Hildreths do on Christmas Eve!
Now Keith has been here enough to know that! :) I liked seeing your gifts. You'll have to teach me how to do the slideshow!
Post a Comment