Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving flew by! It was great to have Bethany and Keith and Nathan, Ashley and Hannah here. Ashley helped me so much!!! We got the living room and dining room emptied. Went through some stuff. More to go. I have such a hard time parting with my kids' things, no matter how trivial! Bruce deep-fried a turkey and I baked one. They both came out great! We had Keith's parents and grandmother here. What nice people! Still eating some leftovers, but we loaded up Keith's parents, Nathan and Ashley, and another Air Force couple with food, so we will be able to eat different food in a couple of days!

So it looks like I will be visiting here again at the old alma mater if Brandon has anything to say about it! :) He and Mandy are probably going back to get his MBA. He did so good on his GMAT! We are all excited for him! I got to brag this morning in Relief Society during our brag minute! Yeah! BYU beat Utah!!!!!!!! So, it looks like they will be in the Las Vegas bowl. Hmmm. I will be in LA during that time! At the Rose Parade cheering for Michigan!! (Sure won't be cheering for Arkansas!!) And Tiffany might get to see Carolina play because they are probably going to the bowl game in BOISE!!!!!

Today I got a new calling. Guess I shouldn't say anything because I'm not called yet, but since this is family, it's ok. I will be the new Laurel advisor! I'm kind of excited about it. I won't be in RS any more, though, and I will miss that, especially now that Tiffany would be in there with me. But maybe I can be in there when she visits in Dec.



Bethany and Keith have gone home. We took them to the airport early yesterday. Bethany decided to ship a box home of gifts she bought here. We had a great time on Friday. Probably went to 20 stores from 4 in the morning until after 3 in the afternoon! Great sale prices, too!

I dread going back to school. Most kids come in tired and quiet after holidays -- NOT OURS! But they will be writing first thing tomorrow about their holiday and reading them aloud. (I will only give them about 10 minutes to write)

I do like being home, so I will miss that tomorrow. Tiffany and Mike aren't home yet, as of this writing. They have been traveling 10 hours now and have another hour and a half to go. Lots of snow!!!!

Travis and Amber went to Reno a day early. They will be flying out tomorrow. I worry when my babies are traveling!!! Mike and Tiffany were pulling into a rest area today and ended up in the ditch! Thank goodness for 4 wheel drive!



And best news --- CAROLINA BEAT CLEMSON!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That's crazy that fish ended up in a ditch.