Sunday, November 19, 2006

Getting Ready for Thanksgiving


Hmm. I made a post, but it somehow didn't get here! Will try again! Long, busy weekend. Travis and Amber got here at 2 in the morning on Saturday with Ozzie and Tag in tow. The dogs are now completely happy, as the fence is done and Bruce and Travis are exhausted! After I went to Sacrament Meeting today, I made a late breakfast for us, and then Travis and Amber had to leave so Amber could go to work tonight. They are leaving Tuesday morning for California for Thanksgiving.
Yesterday I went to Penney's, paid my bill, got some much needed pillows, sheets, and a blanket for the futon in Travis and Nathan's old room (soon to become Zach's room!), as well as a Christmas gift for Nathan and Travis. Then on to the Commissary for the holiday groceries. Sure hope I got everything!! Just have to keep working on the living room and dining room. Travis and I got some things cleared out, including the BowFlex. Bethany will probably have to help me some on Tuesday, although I won't be going to work tomorrow. Just have a test at the doctor's and then I'm here. Will work tonight and tomorrow night. Laundry's done, bathrooms are scrubbed (but I'm sure I will do them again with the puppies here!) Ohio State won! Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That's a funny turkey walking on your post. :) I got one in the oven right now....mmmmmm I like turkey! Happy Day Off tomorrow, even if you have that test. It was a great idea to take Monday off so you get a three day weekend and only have to work one day next week. :)