Saturday, March 01, 2008

Spring in Carolina!!!!!

There are no words to describe today. It was clear blue sky, 74 degrees and a slight breeze. I love Spring in Carolina!!! We went to see Travis and Amber in Charleston. Got a late start (forgot Zach's medicine), but still made it before 1. Picked them up and went to see their new home. It's really nice and they should be moving in the last weekend in March. Here's a picture from the web:

We'll get more pics later.
Then we went to get lunch at Ye Old Ice Cream House. Yummy sandwiches and shakes! We took it to James Island County Park and ate by the playground. Zach played for a little bit (DOES NOT LIKE SWINGS!), and then we drove the mall for some quick shopping. Got home around 6 and suddenly was tired!!! So we just cleaned up the kitchen after dinner, did some work on the computer and went to bed. This week was really hectic at school. We had our 10 year accreditation visit, my class got 3 new boys in the past two weeks, (they vie for attention), and just a lot of paperwork. I'm ready for Spring Break!!! We got Tiffany's plane ticket to Vegas so that she can spend some time with her sisters before leaving in May for Italy. Time is flying!!!!
Good place to eat!
First thing Zach did!
This place is cool!
Sliding with Uncle Budd!
Help me, I'm up and I can't get down!!
No, No, a 1,000 times NO!
Using my latest favorite expression -- "WOW!"
Walking the walk!
Why ride when I can push!
Only another month here!
Cute couple!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't believe he hates the swing!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Great pics! Looks like nice weather too - we had the same kind of weather today!
LOVE the pic of Zach screamin - lol - a true redhead indeed!