
glitter-graphics.com
Yes, I know it's a couple of days late, but I wasn't here for St. Patrick's Day! I went down to Nathan and Ashley's on Monday night after school, meeting, etc., and spent the night. On Tuesday we went to Savannah for the St. Patrick's Day parade. I love going to it, especially with the bagpipes! I'm fairly certain in that German and English hereitage we have that I have two lines from Ireland. The John Renta Baker line (he fought at Kings Mountain), and the John Metcalf line. (My 3rd great grandmother was Rebecca Metcalf Hensley -- red hair comes from that one!)
Anyway, for now, I'm claiming it! Here is a video of the beginning of the parade. I know how much Zach loves sirens!! (Don't forget to pause music at the bottom first)
Highlights of the parade!!!
Went home through Charleston to get my yummy Schwan's!! Decided in honor of St. Pat's to eat at O'Charley's!








2 comments:
I'm so jealous! I don't know when I can be there again. :(
That's pretty funny how everyone who doesn't have Irish heritage celebrates with a ginormous parade. haha! Looks like everyone had fun, though!
Post a Comment