Monday, March 30, 2009
Pictures from Past Springs/Easters
I'm going through boxes, sorting and throwing away. I've come across some pictures and I will be posting various ones during the next few days for the upcoming holiday.
About 1993 (I'm sure Miss Memory aka Tiffa will be able to tell me the exact year!)
Rotating between photographers!
My boys wouldn't smile at the time, but they have made up for it now and pose very patiently for me these days!
Easter 1982. Mandy, Bethany, Nathan (see the smiles?)
Easter 1981. My photography skills have improved a lot since then!
I love this picture! It's actually 5 generations, but my great grandmother was sick that day and not feeling up to taking pictures. Left to right-- my grandma, Elsie Hacker Stoneking (43), my gggrandmother, Elizabeth Hensley Hacker (85--she lived to be 98!), my mom, my dad, and me at 2 years old! Taken in 1955 at Henry Hacker's home in Kenwood, Ohio.
Closer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That last photo is so cool!
Yeah, too bad cameras weren't digital back in 1993ish...if Tiffany knew her face looked like that, she'd probably delete it before you had a chance to plaster it all over the net. BWAHAHAH!
That first picture is pretty funny..why are our mouths all open??
That's just wrong - posting taht first pic. My guess is Easter 1996 - I was in the 9th grade (you can tell because I have no makeup on). What a horrible pic - ugh.
And why is feesh always trying to be the cute one??!
Post a Comment