Ok, today was just nailbiting. Keith called me around 2 here and said he was having the ambulance come to take Bethany to the hospital. I knew she didn't feel well at all yesterday and said she was nauseated from a bad lunch. Stomach pains that came and went, couldn't throw up, chills. After spending literally all day at the hospital and being admitted, three iv's and many tests, they have concluded it is an obstructed bowel. She's taking two different medications, and I hope she and Keith, who is staying with her, can both sleep tonight. I truly believe in mother-daughter bonding. I haven't felt well in my stomach all day and smashed my toe into the sweetheart chest in my bedroom, probably breaking something. No telling where Tally the dog is. I guess Keith went home to check on her and maybe get someone to check. We'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what's up. Today we ran some errands in town, did laundry all day, cleaned up some and drove to Columbia to get Bruce's new suit. The media were EVERYWHERE!!! The big Democratic primary and Obama won. No comment from this Republican girl!! Here's a picture of the beautiful sunset here tonight and the media set up in tents on the grounds of the capitol building in Columbia.
No comments:
Post a Comment