Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Lunar lunatics!!!
Ok, whoever said that the full moon does not have an effect on kids, has never taught school. It was TERRIBLE today!!! And then we had the lunar eclipse to top it off!!! But the weekend is almost here. Then we have the SACS accreditation team coming next week. Too much stress with lesson plans, discipline and interims. Not to mention that I will get my 3rd new student in a week tomorrow. Looking forward to the basketball game at Carolina on Saturday!! We all went outside tonight and I managed to get a couple of pics of the lunar eclipse. Travis and Amber said they went to the beach to watch. COOL!!! I hope Travis got some pics, too. They have just bought a house, it was inspected yesterday. They will close on it on Friday, March 28. Hopefully we can go down that weekend and help them move in. Here are the pics. Zach was going bananas today! He loved the moon and came out and said as clearly as can be "Hi, Ga-Ga!!" and then "I don't know!" Cute kiddo.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cool pics!!!!! Thanks for sharing...it's freaking snowing here (again) so we have a cloud cover and can't see a darn thing.
Cool pics! We saw it too!! But barely since there were clouds!
Why is Zach up so late?!?!?! LOL
Post a Comment