Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

So we had a pretty nice Valentine's Day. Even my class cooperated except for one. His mom had to come and get him, but the rest of the class decided it was better to behave. Bruce left me a card with necklace and earrings so I could wear them to school. They are a Celtic design and I really like them! We had a spaghetti dinner with salad, garlic bread, and I made a Valentine cake with pink icing. I got Tiffany a Carolina shirt and a kitchen towel set. Zach got a Dino Love book and a Little People Dump truck with lots of objects to put in the back! All the packages got to the kids, except for Mandy's. They had a big snow storm!! But I had sent Maggie and Ryleigh the Little People Sweet Valentine, and some shirts, so it was ok.

Enjoy the pics!

Got compliments on my hair at work, but was pretty much straight by the time I got home!
My new earrings!
New necklace
Zach's outfit. Cute!
Zach's balloon
Lots of goodies from my class
Zach liked his valentines from Maggie and Ryleigh!
Coloring with markers from Grandma and Grandpa Firth!
Seen the Hallmark commercial with Reo Speedwagon card? Yes, Bruce got one!
The cards
Zach, Maggie and Ryleigh have matching dinnerware
Oh, yeah!
Bruce and gifts
New dump truck!
Chillin' with Papa

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Looks like fun! Love the gamecock shirt. :)