Ugh! What a week! I started feeling not so well on Sunday. Managed to finish lesson plans and grade some papers. Labor Day was quiet and at home.
Tuesday through Friday I went to work, did what I was supposed to and came home, took medicine and rested. We've gone from congested head to drainage and coughing.
Teresa and I opted not to go to Brooks and Dunn (even though I adore them!). Probably a good move. I'm still sick and it rained a lot in North Carolina.
We've got one more concert on Oct. 3 to see Martina McBride.
Travis is with us this weekend and it's good to have him here. I fixed him some eggs, bacon, grits, and Lehi Mills Blueberry Muffins! I didn't realize there was a recipe to put the special crumb topping on top. Very good!!
So, off to laundry, lesson plans, cleaning, and watching football!! (Don't ask about the Carolina game!)
We missed Hurricane Hanna. Hardly got any rain at all, just a little wind. But the clouds are crazy, coming in from the Southeast and going to the Southwest!
I guess the beach is ok at Wrightsville, NC (I love the Oceanic Restaurant!) Here is the live cam!!
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yum, Lehi Roller Mills!
Hope you feel better, Mom!
I love that cam...that's where I want to live some day!
Post a Comment