Monday, September 22, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down!

A litle rain, but not bad. Mondays are so hectic at school. Make sure you have all the dailies (Math, Math and Language, Social Studies, Homework recording sheet, Spelling sheet). I got a new student (I'm not complaining, it was a girl and I still only have 14), but there is everything to adjust. Then the worst behaved one threw up all over my floor as we were lining up for lunch. Ugh!! And a grad class until 6:00 to boot! I fell asleep writing out Progress Reports tonight, but they are done! Class again tomorrow night.

Travis turns 26 tomorrow. (I'm feeling old!!) He's in Columbus, Ohio and going to Oklahoma and he's sick with congestion, too. I think it's really running rampant here.

A birthday wish and a pic.



glitter-graphics.com



See Bethany? I was bald, too! There is the bracelet that all of you girls wore, too.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey, Mag wore that bracelet, too! Or, as she calls it, a "wrist". LOL

Tiffany said...

Looks like you have hair to me!