Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Three weeks running!

I can't wait until the slight congestion goes away. I won't want to eat cough drops for another year or two!!

Well, our freezer finally died. We bought it when we got married. It lasted 32 years and probably would have lasted longer, but it wouldn't shut any more. I was hoping Bruce would have taken a pic, but he didn't. :(

We upgraded to a 17.7 cu. ft. one instead of a 16. It's a Whirlpool. The last one was a Sears. I still can't believe it lasted so long. When we got married, we basically had a bed, tv, and freezer!

This is the long week. School on Monday and Tuesday nights, early dismissal and two hour meeting today. Bus duty tomorrow. I still don't have my room completely done. I hope I can finish it soon. Have to get the classroom library up, hook up two computers and clean out a couple of lockers. Whew! I want to be through with it.

I have another new student and may get two more in the next week. That will put my back up to 16 and then I hope it quits!!!

We are going to Charleston this weekend to celebrate Travis's birthday. Nathan is coming up, too. I will so love spending time with both of the boys!!

A quick pic and then to bed.

Grandpa Stoneking holding Nathan

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That's a cute picture! Nathan looks like Grandpa. Ha!

Unknown said...

awww!! what a cute pic of grandpa and nathan!
man - i can't believe the freezer was that old - crazy!!