I took a LOT of pics in Vegas, so I'm putting them up a little at a time, and "weeding" out. The following slideshow is our trip out there. I am a great lover of clouds and landforms. Two of my favorite college classes were Weather and Climate and Geography. I belong to the SC Geography Alliance, so I am fascinated at just how beautiful America's landscape is. So you will see a lot of pics while flying. One of the neatest I got is the Arizona Crater. You can learn more about it here
Since coming come, I have been to the doctor, gone to the Commissary, ran errands, unpacked, and just tried to relax and get back on Eastern time!! Today we went to a neighborhood cookout. It was kind of neat because we haven't done one in the neighborhood for years!!! I kind of wondered what was going on when we saw 3 county sheriff cars there. We just thought they were neighbors we hadn't met. Uh -- no. It was a Neighborhood Crime Watch meeting! Huh? I'm not opposed to it, but it would have been nice to know ahead of time!! Anyway, good food, got to talk to everyone, and it makes a closer alliance in the area.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Neighborhood crime watch?! Are you kidding me?! Is that how they conned you guys into bringing baked beans?! LOL
Post a Comment