Today we had a girls day out! First we went to the Dollar Tree. Yeah!! Ga-Ga was able to find some things for my classroom, a couple of things to send Zach, and new "art supplies" for Maggie and Ryleigh.
Then we went to the Mall. I should officially own more than 50% of the stock in JC Penney! They always have great deals. We actually found a couple of pieces of clothes for Maggie and Ryleigh, and I got Brandon a couple of things, too. He did so good on his job presentation, why not??? :)
Then it was on to the food court. I had promised the girls Happy Meals. Every grandparent lives to do that, right?? Bethany then treated us to Dippin' Dots. Sorry, Tiffany, I know you love those!!!!
Afterward we went to the huge sale at Yankee Candle. It was great to be able to get both girls some candles, etc. and NOT HAVE TO SHIP THEM!! Next was Bath and Body Works. Another super sale, and no shipping!! :)
Bethany was a sweetheart and took the girls to the play area, pet store, and toy store so Mandy and I could get pedicures. I needed one really bad with all this walking! Felt great!!
Target was our last stop. Everything at the Dollar Spot was 75% off!! Wow! Found some more cute things for the girls and Zach. Plus, I wanted the girls to have a Little People DVD for the ride to Calfornia. They left this afternoon and we won't see them until probably Sunday night.
So, after sorting bags in the 110 degree weather (does this place ever cool off???) we said good-bye and came home. Finally heard from Bruce and he made it home safe. Then I fell asleep sometime during our TV watching.
We're eating some leftovers tonight and heading out to the Dept. 56 store. (Just for ideas, Bruce!!!) We started Christmas in the City collections for the kids after they were married, and add a piece each year. I'm going to have to get an official inventory from each of thte 5 of them, so I can be sure not to duplicate!! Later tonight we're just going to "hang out" and sleep in tomorrow until 7!
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment