We woke up to cloudy skies today and it went downhill from there, weather-wise.
Mandy went to the gym and did laundry while I watched the girls. (Well, actually Brandon was here, too!)
Then she dropped him off at campus and she took Maggie to dance. We went over to pick her up early so I could watch and take some pictures. Cute!
After lunch, Mandy went to pick up Brandon (he had his MBA luncheon today), and we left Ryleigh here for a nap while Maggie and Mandy got their haircut. I guess it seems a little strange to be doing all these things, but when you live far away from grandkids, you cherish just being able to do the daily things.
Anyway, I got pics of Maggie's haircut, and then she and I went to Wal-Mart while Mandy got hers. Picked up some Easter linens for Mandy that were on sale, a couple of onsies for Caroline, (Tiffany's baby that's coming in 3 weeks!), a top for Maggie and Ryleigh, and of course the "Grandma" things of coloring books and barrettes.
Mandy treated us to Happy Hour at Sonic afterwards, and we were glad to come home out of the rain. We had Black Bean soup for dinner over tortilla chips with cheese and sour cream. Pretty tasty!
The girls needed to go to bed on time tonight, so they pretty much went at 7. Mandy and I flipped back and forth from American Idol to Biggest Loser to Dancing with the Stars Results.
Now we're blogging, facebooking, and just catching up on headlines. Brandon is off at church with basketball.
More rain tomorrow and snow on Thursday?????? (I do miss my Carolina spring and Brucie!)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
No no no no....I didn't want Mag to get her hair cut!!! :(
Post a Comment