Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stupendous Spring Break, Day 6

We woke up to COLD rain. Mandy ran to the gym and I watched and played with the girls. Then we took them to the Library for Story Hour. I picked out a couple of their books for them. One was No Fighting, No Biting. The other was Alexander, who is refusing to move. (Think the girls will get the message?) :)

When we got back into the car to come home for lunch, it was already snowing a little. By the time we took Maggie to school, it was about a white out. We haven't been able to see any of the mountains at all today.

The temperature dipped down to 34, we've had 2 inches of snow, and the size of the flakes were as big as quarters!

This afternoon Mandy and I went to Kohl's while Ryleigh napped, and Maggie was at school. It was fun to be able to shop with another daughter again.

I got each of the kids, (including Zach and Caroline), an outfit, and Mandy got shoes, a purse, and two tops. I didn't find anything I particularly liked.

We did our daily Happy Hour stop at Sonic, and came home through all the snow and slush. Mandy is sorting clothes for her garage sale, and putting away the girls winter clothes (told her to leave a couple of outfits out with this crazy weather!)

Tonight we plan on staying inside and watching American Idol and possibly Ghosthunters.

Tomorrow we are supposed to travel around the two valleys to look at the temples. I am especially excited to see the two new ones, but don't know if the snow is going to allow that.

No comments: