I came home sick from work today to find the tree people here. Our oak tree has been here before we built our house. It suffered terribly in the drought last year and Bruce tried in vain to save it. Our yard will never quite look the same.
I have plans to put in a flagstone walkway or sidewalk with lots of flowers. But it's sad to see it go. I have put up some pics of it before and now after. Wish I had taken some "before ones" this weekend.
WOW. I guess I didn't realize how much of a difference it would make! On the plus side, you can now walk barefoot there without worrying about stepping on acorns!
3 comments:
how sad :(
Looks so weird now!
WOW. I guess I didn't realize how much of a difference it would make!
On the plus side, you can now walk barefoot there without worrying about stepping on acorns!
Post a Comment