Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


glitter-graphics.com

I especially liked this graphic for Mother's Day! I was a little sad that I couldn't spend it with any of my kids, but having Mandy, Bethany, Travis and Tiffany on the webcam with the grandkids was great! I felt bad that Nathan's cell phone was fried and he was at work, but I understand!

Bruce bought me a nice watch, took me out to eat, bought me some plants for the porch and yard, and made a really nice spaghetti dinner, complete with salad and garlic bread!!

My new watch!

I got some cute cards from Maggie and Ryleigh, Bethany, Keith, and Tally, and Mandy and Brandon. Bethany, Keith and Tally sent me a Barry Manilow CD of "Classics" (I would think the tickets could have counted for Mother's Day, Christmas, Anniversary and Birthday!!) Here is my new cd (could never get the pic quite right!)



Saturday morning the doorbell rang and I received this from Nathan, Ashley, and Hannah!



Attached to it was this:

It was so yummy!

Travis has made me a shell necklace that he is sending on. It's a shell he found on the beach. (I love the beach!) Tiffany and Mike's present hasn't made her appearance like we thought she would -- the baby will be here tomorrow sometime!

Mandy and Brandon were moving this weekend and will send their present later --- they start flying home every other month!! (I hope)

It was a really nice Mother's Day and even though I couldn't see everyone in person, it meant a lot to me to receive the phone calls, webcams, cards and gifts. I love all of my kids so much and my hubby, too!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day, Momma!