Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Ok, mine didn't start out as I imagined. I had to take another half day off school on Friday. I kept breaking out in a cold sweat and feeling sick to my stomach. I went to Doctor's Care again and in the long run, it was the medicine I was taking. So I got a new one, am almost finished and not feeling sick.

Saturday Bruce went to go do schoolwork. I can't wait for the doctorate to be over. We've both worked so hard in school and it's time we're done and can relax and enjoy each other's company as empty-nesters!! But he's giving it all he has so he can finish.

I stayed home and cleaned, did laundry, cleaned out cars, cut the front yard, etc. We also watched the movie "Swing Vote." Very funny!! It probably do well with the critics, because it was almost 3 hours long!!

Today Bruce had to go study again. I'm up to my ears in paperwork from being sick and decided to stay home and work on it. I need to finish getting grades together and average them so I can go to school and pack up my room. Again!!!

This time they are painting walls, etc, so we still have to have everything packed up and I'm moving to another room because my room will become part of the afterschool program.

Tomorrow we plan on going shopping in Charleston, since we didn't get to go to the beach yesterday. Bruce needs some new clothes for our trip to Michigan in July for the Hildreth family reunion.

We looked out the window today to see a bored Dixie!!

How does a big collie get up on a barbecue grill?


Yes, you heard me!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Holy Crap, DIXIE IS HUGE! I haven't seen her since she was a little puppy. The girls are going to LOVE her. :)

Tiffany said...

Dixie is getting so big!!!