Thursday, June 05, 2008
The End is in Sight!!!
No pics today. I was at work until 7 on Monday, 6 on Tuesday, 6 on Wednesday, 5:30 tonight!! I'm really tired of taking down classrooms!! This year we have to pack everything up and take everything off the walls because they are taking up the tile, putting in new airconditioners, shelving, doors, etc. and I have to rescue some of my personal things so they don't get broken or worse, stolen!! But tomorrow should be the end of it. Thanks, Bruce for getting me some nice Advance Auto totes and driving my car back and forth tomorrow to get things home. It might only take two trips. Loading the lockers and totes. Saturday I will be asleep until I wake up and WANT TO GET UP!!! Then it will be going in neutral for the day. I start my grad class on Monday for three weeks in a row. But it's 6 hours, a national writing institute, and FREE!! I will then only be 9 hours from my Masters Plus 30, which is when I say NO to any more classes. It's been really hot here the past two days. Today's temperature was 104 with 107 heat index. Yuck!!! And of course 5 students showed up today for school (they got out at 10:45.) One left early with a nosebleed. Of course they were all BOYS!!! They wanted to know what they were going to do. Since I was packing, I told them they were going to sit and watch Star Wars!!! Which they did. Tomorrow is Teacher Workday and I have to finish early! Will be watching the DVD's Bethany gave me on Unsolved Mysteries -- Ghosts! I especially want to watch the one with Gettysburg Ghosts. I love that place! Check out this link for a beautiful slideshow of "South Carolina on My Mind"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Those DVDs sound great!! I wish I could sleep in until I wanted to get up. :)
I can't feel sorry for you - you get a summer break! lol
Post a Comment