Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Tag, a Tag!!

I am: a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, a daughter, a friend
I know: the gospel of Jesus Christ is true
I want: to be able to finish my teaching career in bliss
I Have: to lose weight
I dislike: lying, stealing, and cheating
I miss: my kids and grandkids
I feel: exhausted, but optimistic
I hear: Bruce coughing and the TV
I smell: Yankee Candle Trick-or-Treat
I crave: a relaxing weekend with no schoolwork hanging over me
I cry: when I watch Ghost Whisperer or when my kids need me and I can't be there
I search: on Google
I wonder: if I will ever be able to get my house straightened up
I regret: nothing really
I love: my family
I care: about genealogy
I worry: about my family
I remember: all the good times with my grandparents
I believe: in Santa
I dance: when Rascal Flatts performs!
I don't: sleep enough
I argue: for the rights of teachers
I write: on my blog and email
I win: at pinball!
I lose: at vocabulary knowledge with Bruce
I wish: I could live close to all my kids
I listen: to the Spirit (or at least really try to!)
I can usually be found: at school
I am scared: of snakes
I need: to finish my Masters +30 so I can QUIT GOING TO CLASSES!
I forget: the stressful moments of raising 5 kids
I am happy: on Saturday mornings

Ok, I tag Bethany, Tiffany, Nathan, Travis, Bruce, and anyone else who would like to!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I hope I can forget all the stressful moments of raising kids. Today is not a good day. :(

Bruce (The Dad) said...

I wish we could have bought the golf course!