Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was Work Day. Seven conferences scheduled, only two showed. Then add low test scores from last year and the question comes up -- why bother???? Wish there weren't rough economic times right now. I need to get on to another location.

I'm pretty much exhausted from this week's activities. Now the pressure of getting tests done, conferences, and report cards.

I watched BYU play TCU last night. That was depressing, too!!! I think I will finally get my Halloween decorations out and forget school for a day or two.

Hopefully going to the USC-LSU game tomorrow. I hope we can win! Looking forward to some sleep, too.

Here's a picture for Mandy's blog tag. Fourth folder, fourth picture. Then there's one I am posting from my "collection."

Bruce and Dixie, Oct. 2007

My brother, Butch and I. This was probably 1957 (early part). I was 4 and he was 1.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha - dad and dixie are pretty cute together!

Mandy said...

Both are cute pictures. :)