Mondays are always blah, but this one took the cake! Got a late start leaving home because of upset stomach, parent conference came two and a half hours late, administration came in to look at lesson plans and offer "advice," and the map fell off the board and the metal mounting board onto my head!!! Filed an injury report, left school, came home, and skipped grad class and Open House both. Sometimes you just have to slow down.
Posting some pics!

Home of my 3rd great grandparents, Conrad and Maria Mueller Schepp. They were my Grandma Mehring's great grandparents. They came from Germany and he was a gardener. They lived behind Spring Grove Cemetery in Cincinnati, and are buried there. There is a book written called "Wooden Shoe Hollow" that talks about all the German immigrants that lived there. I hope to get it soon!

My Mom pregnant with me! This was taken on Bridgetown Road in Cleves, where my Grandma Elsie and Grandpa Clyde lived. They built the house in 1941, and lived there until 1954. My great Grandpa Bradley Hacker died here in 1944, when my Grandma was only 32, and my dad was only 13. Grandpa had cancer. He was the one Bethany inherited her red hair from!! Then in 1953 it was the house I came home to from the hospital!

Reading in my red and white rocker. I can remember this book and reading it! Must have been 4 or so.
2 comments:
I guess that you were 3.5. :) Or maybe I think Maggie looks older because her hair is so dang long!
i can't believe that thing hit your head! crazy.
that is a HUGE book!
Post a Comment