Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Woo Hoo! My Faves Won!!

The CMA's were on tonight. Here are my favorite winners!

BEST GROUP (of course!!!)RASCAL FLATTS

BEST FEMALE VOCALIST CARRIE UNDERWOOD

BEST MALE VOCALIST AND BEST VIDEO (Waiting on a Woman) BRAD PAISLEY (he's such a cutie!!)

A special note: Today at work I got a voice mail that went like this:
(small coaxing from Mandy)
Maggie: "Ga-Ga, I cleaned my room up. Can you send a package now? Thank you. Bye, bye!"

This was in response to my comment on Mandy's blog when I found out Maggie HID all her "stuff" under the bed and furniture. Her Mommy feels sick enough right now without that and a temper tantrum. So I put on the blog that she should clean the room right and I would be waiting to hear if she did so I would know whether or not to send a package for Thanksgiving. (Bethany says it works whenever she is with her and reminds her to be good!) :)

It is FULL MOON at school. I have boys that suddenly begin to sing, hum, make animal noises, smart aleck comments, fight, you name it. I only have 122 more days. Their parents have TEN YEARS!! :)

Bruce and I went out to Applebee's tonight. Not sure when we went out last. Then I graded papers while watching the CMA's. I was disappointed that Trace Adkins did not get the song of the year for "You're Gonna Miss This." Sugarland won with "Stay." Blah. It's ok, but not as good as Trace's.

Here is a link to a great video!! (pause music at bottom first)

Well, off to bed, as I have bus duty bright and early at 7:15, and again at 2:30-3:00, and then a parent conference. Then to run some errands. Such is life.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hmmm...A full moon? Must be why Maggie threw horrible tantrums at bed time tonight...

She liked calling you this morning. :)

Unknown said...

country music is blah!

Gaga spoils those little girls! LOL (and i'm guilty too!)