I've begun the horrible task of cleaning out my office. Lots of things needed to be sorted out. I'm glad that all of Bruce's parents' letters are now in containers. One for Dad and I was barely able to fit all of Mom's in another. I sure miss being a daughter-in-law. I enjoyed reading some of the letters as I was sorting and am glad we will have them for our kids to read and remember.
All of a sudden, Bruce ducks back in the front door and says, "You HAVE to come and see this -- bring the camera!!" Of course I'm praying it's not a snake, but he said it was a rainbow. Boy, was it ever!!! A double one, totally arched! You could even see all the colors of the spectrum!! The sky behind our house was really gold!! And looking East was darker, so here are the pics!

Looking across the street

Looking down the street

Double rainbow

So pretty!

Double again!

"As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!" (Ok, if you don't know, that's Gone With the Wind Talk!)
Now for some other pictures I wanted to post before the excitement!

Guess which baby????

This came out a little dark!

Travis loves his sister!!

Sisters say good-bye to Nathan as he leaves for the Middle East

Travis's 5th birthday party

Nathan, age 9 months

Her Daddy nicknamed her "Sparkle Baby"

Mandy, age 9

Grandma Hildreth's high school graduation picture, 1944
3 comments:
That would be a picture of tiffany, not me!
That one was too easy! That's from my 14th birthday!
Wow - Mandy really does look like g-ma!!
AND...let's just be honest - I looked like an orangutan as a baby. Seriously.
Post a Comment