Friday, June 12, 2009

At home and happy

I am truly enjoying being on NO ONE'S SCHEDULE and doing things around the house. My energy level has been up and down since school was out, but still I set a goal each day to get a certain number of things done. So far, so good.

Today was Commissary Day, but I didn't buy that much, even with Bruce along! I haven't felt well in the last couple of days and will go to the doctor on Monday if I don't feel better.

It has thunderstormed each and every day here in the last week. Right now we are getting ready for another one. I managed to get the courtyard cut and hoses wound up before it started. Our weather radio's siren went off about a half hour ago and we couldn't figure out why. It was all nice and sunny. Huh!!! It got dark, they are predicting 40 mph winds and pea-size hail. Ugh! I can handle a downpour, but since Hugo, I DO NOT like anything buy gentle breezes! It's pouring outside now, and the cat and dog are at the front window looking outside just like the kids used to do!

Here are some pics I've taken in the last couple of weeks, but just didn't post. The first couple of ones are NOT sepia colored. It really got this color outside one day before a storm.

Scary, huh?

So yellow!

A new little outfit for Caroline in honor of Aunt B!

Close up of bib!

Who is THAT baby?? (at age 3-1/2 months, no not red hair, faded pic).

2 comments:

Mandy said...

My guess is Tiffany!

Unknown said...

No way dude - that is Mandy. Throughandthrough!
I want thunderstorms :(