Actually, we probably won't get it until Saturday. It's coming from out of state. But all the wheels (no pun intended) are in motion. The salesman tried to get me to get one on the lot, but no sunroof------no deal!!! And the exciting thing about new vans are the second row passenger windows OPEN!!! Two dvd screens, too. Pretty cool! It will take me a while to get used to using everything, but wow, Bruce and I feel so excited to have a car like this. We've been married 33 years and we've only had new cars in the last 5 years. Worth the wait!!
Found out Bethany's dream home is for sale in Columbia. She would love to have this house at the beach, believe me!!
And I took some signage for my three girls living away from South Carolina. Hope this makes you smile!!!
Signs of home for my girls!!







1 comment:
Believe it or not, there's a Jersey Mike's by B's work, and a Waffle House down the street from me!
I forgot they changed the shape of the T&C.
I'm coming home soon! Nah, nah, nah Tiffany and Bethany! (But it's my turn...I haven't been home in over 2 years!!!)
Post a Comment