Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pics and then off to bed!

Today I got my new certificate to the District Office --- pay raise! Then I went to the Commissary and ended the day in the dentist's chair getting my front tooth pulled. Ouch!! It was ok until he discovered the one side was FUSED to my bone!!! So now it feels like a razor in my gum.

Posting the last of the pics from this weekend and then Advil will probably kick in and I'm going to bed!!

Charleston Marina

Another tall ship with sails!


Julia, Travis and Geri

Travis and Julia

Is that a real sub???

Back over the bridge


Julia bowling

Get ready, Budd


Bowl!!!

Game 1

It's been 35 years since I've bowled -- I need a Wii!

Game 2


Awesome sunset BEFORE the tornadoes!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Bowling and the beach - the perfect day!

Unknown said...

ya'll need to come bowl at red rock. their lanes are SICK.