Thursday, July 02, 2009

A New Me!

Today I'm still hurting somewhat from the tooth extraction, so I climbed on the lawn mower to help me not think about it. It's so dry here that I was covered in grass dust when I came in, but the lawn won't have to be cut until we get back from "Up North."

I hung my curtains back up in the family room and decided I'd rather have the valance than curtains and I like the colors in them anyway! So I will think about changing sometime this year when I paint and hopefully change paneling for bead board.

I went to the dentist and got my new partial. As everyone there said, "You look so much younger!" That makes me feel good. Will have to get rid of the gray roots though before we leave!

Also took some pictures for the grandkids of Ga-Ga's butterflies. I have been cutting off the dead flowers so more bloom, and it's beginning to be beseiged with butterflies, bumble bees, and hopefully soon some hummingbirds!

Here are the pics!

The "painted ladies"


The bumblebee wasn't too excited about losing blooms!

My favorite shot!

The new and hopefully improved Mom and Ga-Ga!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks good! Love the pictures. Things got hectic before bed so the girls didn't get to see them. I'll show them tomorrow. :)

Unknown said...

looks good, ma!
how are my roses doing? is pih still taking care of them?

Tiffany said...

You look good, mom!