Writing this after the fact, but here it is! On Thursday we grabbed some McDonald's (no continental breakfast at a Courtyard Marriott?) Bruce went with his siblings to the Chrysler Museum and the Edsel Ford House.
I waited for my brother, Jeff. When the knock came on the door, I was totally surprised to see my parents with him!!
We went through Rochester and then to see where my Great Aunt Frieda Schneider Engelbrink is buried. We met Jeff's friend, Suzanne, and went to lunch at Salad Sensations. Yum!
Then we went to St. Clair Shores and looked at a boat that my daddy is looking to buy. 48 feet, but I wasn't too crazy about all the climbing on it.
We looked at another one that only had 600 hours on the motor. Much better buy. They have to sell their boat first.
Got back just in time to get freshened up to go to Maggiano's. We met up with Shari, Marsha and Marty and families. We rode with Sandy and Leo. Yummy food!!!
When we got back, Bruce and Sandy went to talk in the lobby. I changed into my suit and got in the whirlpool and pool. Slept great!!!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That's fun that Jeff and your parents surprised you. I always sleep great after a night swim. :)
Post a Comment