Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation Day 4

Got up early, grabbed breakfast at McDonald's again and went to meet up with everyone at Greenfield Village. Watched a wonderful IMAX movie about Underwater in 3-D!!!

Then we walked around the village, stopped to get lunch, and spent some time talking to Sandy and Leo outside. It was great to have the huge chocolate chip cookies from the Ford bakery. Sandy and I got two!!

Then I went into the museum gift shop and got a new key chain that is solar powered and says #1 Grandma. Also got a Michigan magnet and a little gift for my three girls. Still looking for the boys.

Shari rode back with us to Marsha's house, and I ran to pay Penney's at Westland Mall.

We spent the rest of the night at Marsha's eating sandwiches, salad, and a goodies covered from a chocolate fountain!!!!

Dave, Marsha, Bruce, and I played Boggle. I thought I won, but Dave beat me by 4 points!!!

Bethany was able to get a flight in and we picked her up at 11 at the airport and then drove back to the hotel.

WE ARE EXHAUSTED!! But having fun!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You guys and Boggle...LOL! Let's play Scrabble when I come home. :)