Ok, now we are up to Monday, July 13th.
The next morning we didn't wake Mom and Daddy, as Bethany had to get a plane back to Vegas in Cleveland. It was about a 60 mile drive, but all freeway. We got her there in plenty of time to get her plane.
On the way back we stopped at Wal-Mart and got a new cooler that was high enough to fit 2 liter bottles and all of the cheese we bought!!
Went back to Mom and Daddy's and ate lunch in Port Clinton at the Jolly Roger. I love perch and forgot how good it tasted!! After driving back and loading up, we left around 1:30 for the drive to Springfield, Ohio to have dinner with our best man, Wayne Campbell, and his wife, Pam. We saw them about 4 years ago, and felt it was time to get together!!
Bruce didn't feel so good. His heart was acting up a little, so I did the driving. I love driving down Route 4 through Bucyrus, Marion, and around Marysville. Such pretty farmland!!
We ate at O'Charley's in Springfield and enjoyed talking to them and catching up on family. And I can't believe we FORGOT to take pictures!!!!
Arrived at Jeff's in Centerville around 8. Unpacked the car, sat and talked and I kept falling asleep while Jeff was showing me pics of his trip to India. (Sorry, Jeff!) I did watch them the next night, though. Really interesting!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment