Yesterday I paid my car taxes, and signed on the dotted line with the credit union. Travis came up yesterday to spend Father's Day with us. This morning we went to Columbia and picked up my new car!!! It has such neat options! I really love the color ---- GO GAMECOCKS!! It will look awesome at tailgating!!
We ate at O'Charley's after we got the car, went to Wal-Mart for a couple of things and Krogers, and then came back to the dealer to get my PT. Bruce will be selling it on base more than likely. I really did love my "Frosty" and am in the process of selecting a name for my van.
Here are some more pics from Columbia and of course, my car!!

Go Cocks!

New building going in on Gervais next to skyscraper

View from Gervais

Here it is!!! Automatic doors, automatic start, rearview camera and sensors, heated front and second row seats, second row opening windows, third row vented windows, 13 cupholders, etc., etc.!! :)
Check out Travis's funny video for Father's Day!!!
here
3 comments:
You have no kids at home and you get a van. I still can't quite wrap my finger around that one!
Oh well!
The video won't work - it says it's private!
13 cup holders? I'm dreaming of the Sonic Happy Hour drinks I can fill those with. :)
LOL @ the video - I got it to work!
Post a Comment