What can I say? I love to take pictures and am absolutely mesmerized by the sunrise on the beach!! So, I have a lot of pictures of it and whittled it down to just a few! After taking pictures, we met Travis and Julia at the Omega Pancake House. Wait until you see the picture of the hot chocolate!!!! Except it's not whipped cream on top --- it's marshmallow!!
After breakfast, we went to play miniature golf, as they were closed the day before. We picked Captain Hook's because it was one of the few open, but we weren't ready for how fancy it was!! Animation, a hologram of Tinker Bell, it was nice and clean, too!
Julia starts off on the first hole with a hole-in-one!! I had one, too, and we thought we had the guys beat, but no the Daddy wins!! And Travis was right behind him.
After that, we took off in opposite directions. They for Charleston, and us for a return visit to Loris to return the hobby purchase and a reorder. We stopped at the Christmas Mouse to pick up a present for the coming year we saw, and then headed to Loris.
On the way we watched two pick up trucks that were moving someone LOSE a flat screen TV and CPU cover -- unfortunately they were both hit by the same car that pretty much wrecked with the CPU cover. Saw no one was hurt, and called the Highway Patrol. But it was scary!!
After Loris, we stopped at Kentucky Fried Chicken to get a take out in Loris. Wouldn't advise going to chain restaurants in small towns. Usually disappointed!
Rest of the drive I took over so Bruce could sleep. We arrived home in time to unpack, pick up, and watch the Super Bowl. Wow, way to go Steelers!!! What an exciting game, particularly the last minute!! But I wish the Panthers could have been in it. They really messed up their game with Arizona. There's always next year!
This week continues to be stressful at school. My destressing?? Leave work as soon as possible and try to stay away from it at home. I have a lot to make up this weekend, but I have to rest in order to deal with extremely hyper and disrespectful children. My class has done a 180 since Christmas. I hope it gets better.
JUST THE MINIATURE GOLF!!
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Maggie really liked looking at all the pictures. :)
Post a Comment