Friday night we just chilled out and watched Ghost Whisperer. I love that show!! Did a little laundry and picked up some.
Saturday we got packages ready for Bethany, Mandy and Nathan. Sent them at the post office, went to get a shower present at Wal-Mart and ate lunch at Logan's. I love their grilled chicken salad with honey mustard!! Thought of Tiffany when I had a couple of yeast rolls! :)
We watched "Mama Mia." Hmm. That got awards??? I love the music, I love Meryl Streep. Dumb story line. I graded papers for 4 hours.
Last night Bruce started getting "floaters" in his eye. Scary, to say the least. Especially when he called me from the car as he was going down the driveway to say that he saw flashes of light.
He went to Dr.'s Care today while I went to Sacrament Meeting. After last week's nightmare of behavior at school, I need all the uplifting I can get!! He has to call his regular doctor tomorrow and get a referral to an eye doctor in Columbia. I hope everything is all right.
Today I delivered the shower present, made pretzel treats, wedding cookies, thumbprint cookies, and chocolate marshmallow cookies for my grad class tomorrow. Last time I have to do any refreshments!! Hurray!
Graded papers for 3 hours after spending about 2 hours downloading bios for my class to do Black History reports.
Six Things that Make Me Happy:
1. Friday night!!!
2. Finding another link in the family history.
3. Seeing my kids -- no matter when or where. They all make me happy.
4. Watching pictures and videos of my grandchildren. How I miss them!!! I wish I could be there for all of the events, etc. in their young lives.
5. Country music, especially Rascal Flatts and Brad Paisley.
6. Spending time with Bruce, except it's really different than when we were dating. We're more relaxed, still worry about money and kids, and are tired!!
Nathan and Mandy, June 1982 on the new swingset their Daddy built for them in Ohio.





2 comments:
Hmmmmm...I don't remember that playset. Sad.
Don't use the word floaters. Seriously. LOL.
Post a Comment