I called in sick today. I don't think I've ever missed an inservice, but I just don't feel well. Wish I knew what was up with the arm. Probably will google some to find out. Feet still puffy. So I'm trying to stay on them and get some cleaning done. (Won't be long on here!)
Bruce went to Charleston to help Travis get his porch railing up. It looks good!! (Got a phone photo).
Will have leftovers for supper, and grade a few papers. It's time for Interims and I left mine at work, so I will have to bring them home tomorrow night.
Will be watching the Bachelor tonight!! Real drama coming!!

I love this picture. Taken before Travis went to Iraq. Would have been perfect if Nathan had been here. He was really sick at the time. I will keep trying to have pictures of all of my kids TOGETHER!!
L-R Tiffany, Travis, Bethany, Mandy Sept. 2005





1 comment:
The bachelor...what a waste of time. Hahahaha! Watch a real show...like LOST or Biggest Loser. :)
Post a Comment