No problem. I'm leaving right at 2:30 to go and see Kenny Chesney!!!
I came home early today since I had to go and get $100 in prescriptions, gas, etc. I got Sonic drinks at the Happy Hour (Bruce drinks Ocean Water and I drink Diet Cherry Coke). Was going to make dinner, but I started getting sleepy in line at Sonic. Only 6 hours of sleep in 2 days. SO we had Captain D's. After supper at 4:30, I slept until just about 8. Got a shower, watched some Olympics, will finish up here, and watch the beach volleyball final.
Tomorrow is bus duty in the morning (I have a much better duty this year), teach, leave and go see Kenny!! In Charlotte. Will get home around 2 a.m. Have to be at work at 7:30. Will be doing NOTHING Friday night!!
I am posting another oldie pic. Bethany thinks she is adopted. Here I am at 9 with Mom, Butch, and Tami at Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. Our dresses were red and white gingham. My sweater was subsequently left on the back of a chair in Kanab, Utah in a restaurant. We had spent the summer in Ft. Worth while Daddy was working for the Atomic Energy Commission. I remember seeing the B-52s and B-58s at the base. One of his friends was a pilot and we got to look inside!!
We were in New Mexico because we had just begun going to the LDS church in Ft. Worth and decided to go home through Salt Lake! Little did I realize I would be getting married in that temple in 14 more years.





2 comments:
I can't believe you still don't have a floor. That is so wrong.
have fun at your country concert - i think you guys are crazy for going - you are going to have zero energy tomorrow!
and yup...still adopted :)
Post a Comment